Sunday, October 16, 2022

HAIKU SAMPLES FROM STUDENTS

Originally published in
November 17, 2017
@ jeanillec.blogspot.com

 

School Year 2017-2018


---------------------------------------------------

Lost in the Streets
by Daxen Cole Peñas

I have lost my way

On the streets that I have paved
I'm deep in the blue


River in the Woods
by Grace Amores

Into the deep woods 

A river with clean water
Surrounded with rocks


Calming Breeze
by Frederick Lim

When you look at trees
You'll feel a calming aura
And a pleasant breeze


Fear Not
by Mary Chrisha Tadios     

The calm waves I hear

The rippling ocean so clear
Never shall I fear.


Dust
by Brendan Salazar

The great mountain stands

Water flows and the wind blows
All is dust in time



Finally
by Johanna Abellanosa 

The sun had warmed them

The world can see their beauty
Now that they stand tall.


Joyous Sight
by Dave Deguiñon

As I saw the light,

The flowers bloomed from beside
Tickling me with joy.


Ripples in the Wind
by Frances Abigail Caramol

Roaring waves of seas

Your sounds ripple through the wind
Turning in the tides


Calm Oceans
by Trishiamay Bianzon

Look into my mind

It's as calm as the oceans
Calmer than the wind


The Downpour
by Gianne Garcia

Rain keeps on pouring

It gets harder everyday
When will this storm stop?


The Flower and the Stem
by Alyasa Usop

Her love bloomed for her

Like flowers on a Sunday
While I'm just a stem.


Thunderstorm
by Lourdes Ann Dacua

I see the waves crash.

The dark clouds surround the beach
Trees bent, rain poured down!


The Sound of the Forest
by Andre Campo

When the sun rise up,

And the birds sore to the sky,
I can hear the forest.



RELATED POSTS










No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO PLAN FOR A SPEECH CHOIR

   In order for you to come up with a systematic plan like this: I must teach you the techniques. Then you can already label the parts of th...